Monday, May 31, 2010

Important Message: Squidward is My Roommate


I just wanted to update everyone that in all posts moving forward, I will be changing my roommate's code name to Squidward. (See photo above) The reason? It's a much more accurate code name than "roommate" and it is easier to write. If you don't know anything about Squidward, here is an excerpt from his Wikipedia page:


He works as a cashier at the Krusty Krab, a job he hates. SpongeBob and Patrick consider Squidward their friend, but the feeling is not mutual.
In addition to his malcontent attitude, Squidward is depicted as a narcissist, displaying an unjustified air of superiority. As a result, he has a large collection of self portraits and is delusional about his talents, such as playing the clarinet and dancing, though nobody around him considers him to be very good at these talents.
Also worth mentioning: Squidward's nemesis is named Squilliam Fancyson III 


I love you Squidward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment