Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Week with the Not-So-Five-Foot-Eater

My very first friend from college, The Dish, came to town for a week and I have the distended belly to prove it! I'll do some individual posts on the places we ate, but here is what we accomplished:

Sunday Night Dinner :: The Spotted Pig (Gastropub a la Bloomfield, Batali & Co.)
Monday Night Dinner :: Kefi (Modern day Greek God Michael Psilakis' UWS spot)
Tuesday Night Dinner :: The Standard Grill (Newly opened Andre Balazs restaurant)
Wednesday :: The Dish in Brooklyn, hence I ate hot water for dinner and went running
Thursday :: Momofuku Ko (Ko2 - Electric Bugaloo)
Friday Failed Breakfast turned Lunch :: Locanda Verde (Robert DeNiro's Italien joint in TriBeCa)

Since The Dish has left, I've seriously taken a break from eating. I don't believe in doing The Master Cleanse, but I have been making frequent trips to Jamba Juice for wheatgrass shots and Kombucha. Don't you worry, I'll be back up and running soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment